Voices
So I was watching the Fairly Odd Parents the other day… A pretty good show, though I actually prefer Danny Phantom but catch the Odd Parents whenever it’s on and I’m bored. Anyway, I thought I recognized the voice of Timmy’s friend Chester McBadBat( the one with the braces) so I checked it out on IMDB and found out a) that it there have been TWO Chesters, either of which I could recognize- as one is Frankie Muniz( Malcolm) and the other is Jason Marsden who does numerous voices( including Billy Numerous). However what really blew my mind is that the same people who voice Wanda and Cosmo also voice Timmy’s parents. And that sorta blew my mind in a logic loop- as aren’t Wanda and Cosmo just ‘wishful’ parent figures for Timmy?
Also amused by the fact that Timmy is voiced by Tara Strong, who does Princess Clara and Toots on Drawn Together, and Raven.
I’ve also been meaning to blog about the Boondocks. While I like the show, I’d like it A LOT more if they had TWO people doing the voices of Huey and Riley. I think since the two kids are suppose to represent two different movements within the African American community, it would be nice if they spoke with two different voices… Esp. as I have problems sometimes figuring out which one is talking.
That said, I do like the show and did like that the white power is named after the villain in the Lorax and voiced by Granny Goodness… I mean Ed Asner.
Also amused by the fact that Timmy is voiced by Tara Strong, who does Princess Clara and Toots on Drawn Together, and Raven.
I’ve also been meaning to blog about the Boondocks. While I like the show, I’d like it A LOT more if they had TWO people doing the voices of Huey and Riley. I think since the two kids are suppose to represent two different movements within the African American community, it would be nice if they spoke with two different voices… Esp. as I have problems sometimes figuring out which one is talking.
That said, I do like the show and did like that the white power is named after the villain in the Lorax and voiced by Granny Goodness… I mean Ed Asner.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home