Still Microscrewed
So as part of my day, I called Microsoft Xbox up. I did this because I had decided it had been TOO long since they’d had me on hold- and my DLC still was NOT working unless I was on line. I haven’t been too much in their face about my DLC not working because I’ve been busy looking for a job or cleaning my apartment. And I figure if my 360 doesn’t work PERFECTLY, then I won’t be tempted to buy Mass Effect or Elder Scrolls.
However I did call them, as I wasn’t in a BAD mood today and I figured I could waste an hour, or so, on hold as I tried to get them to fix things for me.
So I got transferred to an Xbox Live Supervisor- as I thought it was a ‘hardware’ problem first.
Now I’m first told to do something wiggy to my hard drive- which I do… and then re download my paid DLC. Now since being on hold for Xbox is a large part of the ‘customer experience’, while on hold I re downloaded the Marvel Hero/Villain pack and try to load my game. I figured this would be a good test as my saved game had two of the characters from the DLC pack…
And I wasn’t able to play my saved game AT ALL. This made me very mad and I complained to the supervisor…
And the supervisor ended up telling me that that the ‘heart of the problem’ was that they need to UPDATE the information about my console--- which made me see RED; as a) I just think I lost my saved Marvel game and b) this was what I was told a month ago… that they needed to update information on THEIR end.
The supervisor of course denied any knowledge of my conversation with them in Jan. and gave me a NEW reference number.
I told him that I would LIKE some Microsoft Points for my troubles… As I’m pretty unhappy with how they’re handling me… And that I don’t plan on buying any more games until they fix this problem.
However I did call them, as I wasn’t in a BAD mood today and I figured I could waste an hour, or so, on hold as I tried to get them to fix things for me.
So I got transferred to an Xbox Live Supervisor- as I thought it was a ‘hardware’ problem first.
Now I’m first told to do something wiggy to my hard drive- which I do… and then re download my paid DLC. Now since being on hold for Xbox is a large part of the ‘customer experience’, while on hold I re downloaded the Marvel Hero/Villain pack and try to load my game. I figured this would be a good test as my saved game had two of the characters from the DLC pack…
And I wasn’t able to play my saved game AT ALL. This made me very mad and I complained to the supervisor…
And the supervisor ended up telling me that that the ‘heart of the problem’ was that they need to UPDATE the information about my console--- which made me see RED; as a) I just think I lost my saved Marvel game and b) this was what I was told a month ago… that they needed to update information on THEIR end.
The supervisor of course denied any knowledge of my conversation with them in Jan. and gave me a NEW reference number.
I told him that I would LIKE some Microsoft Points for my troubles… As I’m pretty unhappy with how they’re handling me… And that I don’t plan on buying any more games until they fix this problem.
Labels: Xbox360


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home